Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Puppy Time!

Break it down, ya'll. The comma on this keyboard is half broken, but I keep on truckin'. What's the word in Morrisville town? I'm getting a puppy tomorrow, and I can't sleep a wink, it's just too damn exciting. He's a White German Shepherd pup, 8 weeks of age. He's soft and fluffy and likes to play. 

I'm reading a book about raising a pup the right way, the first time. I hope to avoid some common mistakes, and make the puppy process as easy and fun as possible. I know it's still work, but that's unavoidable. 

I still don't have a name yet, though there are many candidates:  Cairo, Pyro, Apollo, Milo, Presto, Gizmo and Ace. Only time will tell. 

I'm so freaking excited, I can't even sleep. It's 4 in the a.m. and I'm still awake, damn my nocturnal ways.

But I'm typing in a lyrical cadence, I love to make music with words. It's really not hard, I'm getting quite far, like Shakespeare, only it's modern. 

;)

1 comment:

Robbie said...

That sounds exciting! And I'm sure you'll be a great puppy daddy