Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's the end of the world

And I know it. The Mayans had it right, 2012 is going to be the end of humanity. Fortunately, it will also be the beginning of a new era in human civilization. We'll bring light to dark and life to death.

W e  w i l l  s u r v i v e.


So whoopee. Too bad I'm grouchy as hell. I was happy when I figured it out but I fell back into a bit of a funk. Which is why I'm writing this again. I think I underutilized it before.

See me criticize myself?

Got in a fight with Katlyn last night WHOOPS. Phone, text message, bar regular, thanks for lunch. I got grumpy. She got loud. We got to fightin. It was ok though. I had to leave for a bit then come back, but once we'd had a chance too cool down we were fine. I love you. Kiss.

Anyhow, I get my car back tomorrow. Four hundred some odd dollars for repairs to the engine and such. Too much. Ah well, I hope it works. I wish I knew cars. I might sell my Nissan and get a Honda.

I should have gotten the Honda. What was I thinking? Stupid, thinking with my metaphorical penis.

Ok, Katlyn's passed out. I'm gonna play some Fallout 3 then hit the hay. Gotta lotta nothin to do tomorrow.