Friday, May 20, 2011

The Post-Interview Waiting Game

I hate waiting like this. At least before the job interview I could prepare, practice, and psych myself up. Now, post-interview, all I can do is wait. I just wish I knew, so I could either be overjoyed, or totally depressed, but right now I'm caught in between and can't stop thinking about it.

I'm driving myself insane.

*deep breath*

Ok, that's a little better. The job is an editorial assistant for an academic editorial firm. They do a lot of back-end work for various academic journals.

I want this job. I feel qualified for this job. It's right in the sweetspot between research (my background experience) and journalism (where I want to end up) so if I got this job, I'd be the happiest camper in the campsite.

But if I don't get this job, I'll probably go back to school, get my journalism degree, then try to work my way into journalism that way.

Right now, I'm just waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely consider [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to be aware of. [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] , I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other people think about issues that they just don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks