Friday, June 17, 2011

Hi there

Ok, I didn't have time/energy/motivation to update the site this week. Hey, I just started this new job, and it's a lot of hard work and my brain is tired at the end of the day and they don't have a baller coffee machine like my old job, so when I get home I don't do much writing-wise.

Sue me.

But this will do. I'm loving my new job, even though it's hard work. I'm learning great stuff and actually leave each day with a sense of fulfillment that is simply unbeatable. It's pretty great.

So I'll just make a nice post about me (this is called "the Michael Casp experience" after all) and that'll have to satiate you until I figure out my schedule a little better and start posting regularly again.

I worked from home today, which was stellar. I've got my home office rockin. Look:


Awesome, right? Got my good speakers hooked up so I can blast Daft Punk all day long while I chug through the manuscripts. Got my extra monitor hooked up so I can work faster. Got my coffee. Chair. Wireless mouse. Even a fan to keep me cool.

And so I'm peacin out for the day. Later y'all, catch you on the flip side.

No comments: