Sunday, April 7, 2013

It *might* be time to delete this blog

Seriously, what's the point? So people know how crazy I was in my early twenties?

WHO WANTS THAT?

My loyal readership of no one. Hey, that's fine. No one needs you anyhow.

Sigh.

Here's a schematic of the Enterprise.


It's nice, isn't it? A shining beacon for a utopian future.

God bless you Captain Picard.

He really is my hero. He embodied everything that a Star Fleet officer is supposed to embody.


Anyways, I'm not sure if I had a point. I'm pretty hungry now. Talk to you later.


2 comments:

Robbie said...

i like how you have kept the blog going. i am subscribed on google reader... for as long as google reader continues to exist, i guess

Michael said...

:) hey Robbie. I write it just for you. And i'm sad about google reader too.